5 Stars: A Place Called Blessing by John Trent

WOW!!! This book will blow you away. This is the best story I've read since I was a little kid. The writing was fantastic. The book flowed well, captured you, sucked you right in and I read the whole thing all night. It's now 3:50AM! I couldn't put it down! This book is SOOOO good. I cannot recommend it enough. It is so good and also so sad. I must have cried half a dozen times or more! Oh, you feel everything - the author has fantastic writing skills. Today, I find it rare to find an author who can really right - this one can. This book was captivating!

The story is about a boy who goes through a rough upbringing - bad parents and then going through the foster home system. Everytime he gets a glimpse of a parent who might love him, it is ripped away and he is hurt more and more. He becomes angry. This angry boy grows up to be a young man with many trust issues. This book is about how one family reaches out to him and tries to break through his barriers and all the walls he has built. He is unable to love himself and so he cannot accept love from those aroun him. All this from his childhood trama. SUCH a good story!!! A total must read!

Disclaimer: I received this book from the publisher but I alwayas give honest reivews. I want you to be able to choose the best book based on stars because I know you have limited time and energy. I recommend this book to you and your friends - it IS worth your time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment