3 Stars: The Little Red Book of Wisdom by Mark DeMoss

This book was written by an author under 50, so he hasn't lived a full life. This is probably the main reason just about all his "wisdom" bits are ones I have heard of already. Unless you are new in life, you have probably heard most of these "wisdom bits" many times - from parents, friends and tv. This is the main reason I only give this book 3 stars. The wisdom and advice is good advice - problem is it is just nothing new.

Examples of wisdom bits: listen before you speak; avoid regrets later in life; keep your integrity, don't lie, br brave, life is short, so live it up; stay focused on your dreams and goals.

Although they are good bits of advice, they are not new. I would have liked the author to have really contributed some wisdom bits that none of us have thought of or heard of before. Sadly, I was not impressed with this book.

A disclaimer - I received this book from the publisher Thomas Nelson free of charge but I always give honest reviews. I want you to be able to choos the best book based on stars because I know you have limited time and energy to read. I would not recommend this book to you and your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment