4 Stars: Thank You God, For Blessing Me by Max Lucado

This book is just precious! The pictures are bright, colorful and just to die for! The little green catipilar is way cuter than any Bugs Life characters. The pictures show him enjoying life, friends, flowers. Only sad thing is the ebook only shows 5 pictures. This seems kinda small, so the print book must be super tiny.

I think this is a great little book for kids because it has a very positive prayer that is mostly about thanking God and then a small bit about asking God to "help me to do the best I can, to be kind and obey". The other part I like about this book is that the prayer reads just like one might talk to God - no high up puffy words. This is an example of a read honest, open prayer, even thanking God for friends twice!

My disclaimer - I received this book from the publisher free of charge but I always give honest reviews. I want you to be able to choose the best book based on stars because I know you have limited time and energy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment