4 Stars: Right from the Heart by Bryant Wright

Small compact cute hardcover 365 day devotional. Each page has a short verse(s), then a description, story, questions or insights that fill the rest of the page. Each day only takes up one day, so it really only takes a couple of minutes to read through each day's devotional.

I'm normally not that into devotionals, but I really found I enjoyed this one more than most. It is light, easy reading. The thing about this devotional is that it isn't just a "feel good" devotional and doesn't feel as "designed for women/mothers" as some.

This devotional touches day-to-day life topics like homosexuality, miracles, adultery, why the bible is real, the new "black friday" holiday, if Christians must go to church, social networking isn't "evil" but amoral and can be used to reach believers, etc.

My disclaimer - I received this book from the publisher free of charge but I always give honest reviews. I want you to be able to choose the best book based on stars because I know you have limited time and energy to read.

1 comment:

  1. Right from the Heart is a daily devotion written by Bryant Wright. In this beautifully designed hardcover book, Wright deals with all types of subjects that we all face in life.

    ReplyDelete